For Our Guest
- The salon will remain door lock, call us or wave hand upon arrival.
- There will be more space between each other. And limited client at the salon at once. Time extends between Clients.
- We will sanitize each chair, table and tool every time after use.
- Pre-screen when coming into the salon. If any symptom, we require to cancel the appointment that day and rebook when back to normal.
- Require to wearing a mask at the salon all time (Or $1/each available at the salon)
- We may not allow other people to wait at the salon. They could wait in the car or other shops at the mall.
- Cloth hanging will not be available, we suggest keep the jacket at your own space or leave it in a car. (To avoid cross spread)
- Beverage, water may temporarily stop provide.
- We suggest minimum communication to avoid droplet spread.
- We now will have the disposable towels and capes as an option for guest to upgrade.
For Our Staff Member
- We will frequently wash hands.
- Our staff will wear a mask & face shield.
- Our staff will pre-screen a few times a day. We will not allow any staff to has symptom to come to work.
- We will sanitize all the door handle’s frequently.